Realm Architect is a new virtual tabletop solution with a modern and intuitive user interface, and it met the initial funding goal on kickstarter within 48 hours. There are still just a few hours left to support this amazing package that completely changes the way you create and play TTRPG campaigns. This product will make it easier than ever before to set up entire worlds, or Realms as they are called here, and removes the time-consuming stress of Dungeon Masters, preparing everything down to the most minor of details.
Thanks to the generous TTRPG community backers, the kickstarter project has already reached three of its stretch goals. This means means the VTT will be coming to Linux, Android and iOS, the (In)Sanity update brings a Lovecraftian theme for fans of cosmic horror and the third stretch goal launched Realm Architect deep into space. The fourth stretch goal is still in reach which is to have 1000 kickstarter backers. At the time of writing this article with 8 hours to go, there have been 877 backers that have contributed a whopping AUD179,500.
According to the creators, Realm Architect is more than just another Virtual TableTop:
- It uses a VTT base as the blueprint, with all your data available in a digital platform
- layers the accessibility of (single player) RPG videogames on top,
- adds easy-to-learn worldbuilding tools Game Masters have been craving.
Key features of Realm Architect:
- Drag & Drop: The ease of use in Realm Architect is next to none, with zero coding required. Every essential element is right there for you to drag & drop onto your map.
- Easy to use codex: Whether you want to upload your own character sheets and monster manuals or use existing ones, it’s as easy as the click of a button.
- No notes required: Our automated systems keep track of player HP, status effects, and even buffs & boons that affect your die-rolls. No need to write anything down, we do all the grunt work for you!
- Build Realms, not maps: You can navigate from the world map, to a town center, and waltz into the inn with a few clicks, no need to load separate scenes.
- Plug & Play: Realm Architect will have ready-made content for you to adventure through. Choose from campaigns made by experienced GMs and veteran publishers and find whatever your thrill-seeking heart may require.
- Make it your own: the UI will be customizable so the look & feel of the interface matches your campaign. Going for a Lovecraftian horror setting or a cyberpunk sci-fi thriller? Everything is possible.